Stage 6 Opening
After extremely successful openings of stages 1 and 2 over the past 12 months, we are very excited to announce the opening of Stage 6 of the CVWWT on the 1st of May 2022.
This stage will run from the Clare Valley Wine, Food & Tourism Centre to Paulett Wines via the Hill River Valley. Pauletts will host a gourmet BBQ and premium Paulett wines for all wakers (available for purchase on the day).
- The stage will be officially opened by Mark & Kirsty Roderick of the Lang Foundation.
- Once the open walkers will be free to complete the 14km stage at their own pace.
- We encourage as many people as possible to join us for the the opening, to be immediately followed by the hike.
- Lunch and festivities will be available from Pauletts from 1pm.
- Date: Sunday 1st May 2022.
- Time: 9am.
- Distance: Approx 14km.
- Start Point: Clare Valley Wine, Food & Tourism Centre, 8 Spring Gully Rd Clare SA 5453.
- End Point: Paulett Wines, 752 Jolly Way, Polish Hill River SA 5453.
- Maps: A map will be available on the Trail Maps page on the 30th of April, maps will also be available on the day.
- Cost: Free event, opportunities to purchase food and drinks will be available.
- Registration is free.
- Please register to assist with catering and logistics.
- To register click the button above or go to: https://www.trybooking.com/878367
- Most of the trail is through farmland on unmaintained trails.
- Trail markers show the way.
- There are multiple large hills to climb and descend.
- Fence stiles have been installed to aid crossing fences.
- Natural hazards common to many hiking trails are present.
- All participants walk at their own risk.