Stage 1 Opening 24th April 2021
Please join us at 9.30am on the 24th of April 2021 to hike or cycle stage 1 of the trial, from the Clare Valley Wine, Food & Tourism Centre to Jim Barry Cellar Door, a distance of approximately 20km.
The trail will be officially launched by the Premier, the Hon Steven Marshall and our patron, Mrs Janet Angas, who has kindly allowed hikers access along the ridge top of Dunn’s Range where the trail passes through Hill River Station.
Morning tea will be available for hikers en route at the Hill River Station conservatory atop Dunn’s Range at the 6.5km mark.
As we anticipate a large crowd of eager hikers & cyclists on the day, we ask that those planning to attend to please complete the free registration / ticket process using the form below.
- Start: Clare Valley Wine, Food & Tourism Centre, 8 Spring Gully Rd Clare.
- End: Jim Barry Winery Cellar Door.
- Start Time: 9.30am.
- Strictly no dogs, as the trail crosses multiple private properties.
- Morn tea available en route at the 6.5km mark.
- Hikers should anticipate a mix of roads and private property requiring crossing fences and walking over natural and potentially rough terrain.
- Cyclist should anticipate a mix of gravel and sealed roads.
- All those planning to attend please complete the free registration process.